Here's how it will work:
- Each category listed to the right will have 3 blogs carefully selected based on many elements; design, content, frequency of posting, etc, etc and solely at the discretion of the organizer of this list (for the first year anyway).
- These blogs will then be put up for vote and voting is quite simple. All one must do is reply to the voting thread listing their choice(s). It'll be as simple as that. There is one slight addition however; certain value is applied to the type of blogger who replies:
- Anonymous voters will be worth 1 point. They can't be ignored, but shouldn't be overvalued (and flood control will be applied just for good measure).
- Logged / linked in voters will be worth 5 points, as to me the non-anonymity of these votes are worth more.
- Votes from fellow NL Bloggers currently listed on the roll will be worth 10 grand points. These are our true peers after all and adding this interactivity will only be a bonus in the end.
- Then, after a week of voting, the blog with the highest number of points in each category wins: Simple, well somewhat simple, but effective. :)
As always, stay tuned...
Newfoundland, Labrador, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, BlogRoll