Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blog Rollin' Rocks!

Welcome to the Newfoundland and Labrador Blog Roll; a collection of blogs from the beautiful province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

If you want on the list, all you have to do is send an email to nlblogroll@gmail.com indicating your blog's URL and volia, your in.... that is provided your blog is from Newfoundland and/or Labrador, or you are from the province but currently living away.

So send us an email and we'll get your listed as soon as possible!  Look forward to hearing from you.

9 comments:

Table Mountains said...

displaying it proudly. : )

George said...

Thanks for the honour of being the Blog of the Week this week!

First time I was ever hooured for anything in my life, next to getting the big fare in the cab, of course!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

My pleasure George. Hopefully some of the other bloggers in the roll checked you out.

Have a great day!

BayGirl said...

Hey I'd like to be added to the Blog Roll please!

R. Greg Osmond said...

Hi Stephen, I would like to have my blog added to your blogroll. I will leave a link to it here. Let me know if there is anything else that I need to do. Thanks.

http://activerain.com/blogs/rgosmond

Anonymous said...

What's this all about?

Stephen Eli Harris said...

This is a collection of Bloggers from the Newfoundland and Labrador; a community of like minded souls who all share the same passion for blogging.

Do you like what ya see?

Rana said...

Hi!! I love this blog roll- great idea! I have emailed about joining and I haven't heard anything back - I would like my blog to be added.....! It's:

newfoundlandlove.blogspot.com

Thanks!!
R.

Kathleen said...

Hi there

I'd like to be added to the list as well.

Cheers