Saturday, April 25, 2009

Recruitment Post

Do you have a family member, friend, neighbor, or any acquaintence at all who has a blog that's not listed here?

Do you know a friend of a friend who loves bloggin'?

A friend of a friend of a friend?

Does your worst enemy conspire against you via the blogsphere?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes (well, perhaps minus the final one), then please tell them about this place of ours. Get them to email me for inclusion. Suggest the link yourself, by replying to this post. Just get in touch with me with the link and I'll be sure to get them on board.

In all honesty, the description of the BlogRoll says that it features over 150 Blogs, but in actually there are less than that. There was a time where we had 250 plus, but many became inactive or non existent. This is why I'm calling out to you all now to help me bring this list back to it's former glory. I'm sure there are hundreds of blogs from people living in or from Newfoundland and Labrador who would love to be involved in our little community. If you know any, let em in on our little blog hub eh? I want more!

, , , , , ,

2 comments:

Karen said...

Here's one I found today, I don't think it's on your list.

http://prairiegirlinnfld.wordpress.com/

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks Karen! I have it added now.