Sunday, May 09, 2010

Blog of the Week : 05/09 - 05/15 2010

The 'Blog of the Week' for the week of May 9th to May 15th 2010 is "K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day".  It's been a while since I've selected a photo blog for this initiative and with so many of this type on the roll, I figure it's about time I did.  K. Bruce's blog is particularly unique due to the frequency of posting.  For several years now, he has posted a beautiful original photo (or many most times) each and every day.  It takes dedication to keep this sort of thing going and I commend him fully for doing so, especially considering how wonderful all the pictures are.  I highly suggest a visit and no matter what day you choose to do so, you're in for something new.  Get going!

1 comment:

Beth Thompson, Infaheat said...

The only issue I have with most blogspot blogs is that most of the owners don't even put an effort into changing the default blogspot template. Many of them write really good though but at least they should learn how to upload or download a template.