Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back on Track

Well, it's been about a week or so since BR2 was launched and things now finally seem to back to normal. It took them a while to work through all the little bugs that popped up, but everything seems to be better than fine now. I'm able to get into the controls and edit the blogs (and by the way, I've cleaned the roll of any broken links or un-updated blogs already) and am also able to update any other controls we may need. It also appears that newly updated blogs are finally now being tracked (which was one of the bugs I mentioned). By that I mean, they are bumping to the top of the list with an 'Updated' tag next to them as requested. All in all, things are lookin' great! A big applause to the folks are BlogRolling. Thanks for working so hard and getting this back to us!

So, now that things are back on track, I can get to work on the goodies I have in store for us. Please stay tuned for further updates to the Newfoundland and Labrador BlogRoll.

, , , , , , ,

No comments: