Friday, March 20, 2009

Upgrade Complete!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've gone ahead and paid the annual fee (a minimal $21 bucks a year for such a great service!) to BlogRolling and within seconds the roll was upgraded.

What does this mean for us?

Well, mainly, we no longer have ads on top of the blogs that are opened via the NL Blogroll list, which was a new addition to BR2 if you haven't been following. There are a few other perks I believe that I have to check out, but for now, the removal of the ads is a great start... not that I really had a huge problem with the ads or anything. I even toyed with the idea of just keeping them there, but in the end, I just wanted our blogs to open without the ads bar on top. I'm sure you all agree with that decision.

Things are certainly coming along! Stay tuned for more in the coming days and weeks.

, , , , , , ,

No comments: