Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog of the Week : 03/28 - 04/03 2010

The 'Blog of the Week' for the week of March 28th to April 3rd 2010 is "Eastern Health - Discovery Needs Assessment".   This particular blog is dedicated to discussing and developing a health needs assessment in the region and provides a great way for locals to communicate and further take part in the process of doing just that.  With all the news as of late regarding Eastern Health, I figured this blog was a good one to highlight this week.  There is plenty of information on Eastern Health and their challenges and I highly suggest anyone interested in the topic to check it out.  Click the pic to take you there!

6 comments:

All Things Newfoundland said...

Would be nice if they had the NL Blogroll on their blog like the rest of us.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Yeah, I agree, it would be nice... but unfortunately over half of the blogs listed on the roll do not have the list, nor any link back of any kind for that matter. I'm not in the business of forcing people to do such things though and just hope that people will see the value in it on their own.

I wont use that as a guideline for Blog the Week selections none the less. Not right now anyway.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

All Things Newfoundland said...

No Worries, just something I noticed. The more people that use the blog rolls the better for everyone.

Thanks

Eastern Health said...

An oversight - it has now been added.

Stephen Eli Harris said...

No problem Eastern. It's not required, but I do thank you and I'm sure all the other members do as well.

I should make a post about this actually, to promote it's importance if nothing else...

All Things Newfoundland said...

Well done Eastern, I wasn't being picky, just an observation. Happy blogging :)