Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Winners to be Announced TOMORROW!

The extremely long wait is nearly over my friends. The 10 winners of the 2011 NL Blogger's Choice Awards will be announced tomorrow and we'll be starting the day out in fine fashion. Not only will I be posting all about it here on this site (and all around the social media network this site exists within) but, I've also been invited on CBC Radio as well! That's right folks, tomorrow morning I'll be LIVE on the air for the St. John's Morning Show at around 8:20am where I'll be discussing the site and the winners prior to posting all about it online.

Be sure to tune to CBC radio in the morning to listen to the interview and then check here later in the day for a full announcement on the winners. Just a few short hours to go!

No comments: