Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blog of the Week : 08/19 - 08/25 2012

The Blog of the Week for August 19th to the 25th, 2012 is 'I code by the sea'; a blog from the mind of Jamie Goodyear, who is a software developer in St. John's. Jamie shares his experiences as an open source developer living in the province via this blog, which I have to mention, has a lovely simple title I really like... Especially when you pair it with a 2nd blog of his entitled 'I also make Cookies'.

It's not often that I feature two blogs in one blog of the week but, with this tandem of blogs, I had to make an exception. Jamie has two great, yet vastly different blogs here, which he does tie nicely together with the thought, "Recipes are just another kind of coding.". Makes sense to me. These are both great additions to the community here folks, so please check them out!

No comments: