Thursday, November 13, 2008

To-Do List

As I anxiously await BlogRolling 2.0 to be released (and yes, they are only working on that version so it seems and not fixing the original version) I guess I should keep track of my To-Do List for the blog.... and I guess fill you folks in as well... should you be checking in.
  • Roll Cleanup, removing inactive and broken link blogs, which I'll have to wait until the release of the new system before I can do.
  • Designate and arrange space(s) for the 'Blog of the Week' initiative.
  • Announce details of an upcoming contest which I hope to turn into a fairly regular thing.
  • Continue promoting this blog in hopes it helps get traffic to your blog.
  • Create buttons for blog and roll promotion on other peoples blogs.
  • And continue to take all your suggestions on what else we can do around these parts!
I'll keep everyone posted on both the progress of the above list and the status of BlogRolling 2, or if you can't wait for my updates on that you could always refer to here:

Until next time, I'm outta here. As you can see, I've got work to do!

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: