Saturday, November 22, 2008

Update on the Non Update

Well, Thursday has come and long gone and there has still not been and update at BlogRolling HQ. I'm not sure when they'll be releasing the Beta version of BlogRolling 2.0, but I'm getting quite anxious. I assume they are as well... and perhaps inundated with questions about it's release. I chose to not be one of those people and am just waiting. And waiting...

As a heads up, I'm not sure what we'll all have to do when this is released. I'm not sure even what will happen with the current versions of our beloved BlogRoll. Just in case, I have saved an html version of it and if all else fails the posts on this site contain everything that has gone through here over the course it it's existance. I may take it apon myself some time to collect them all, just to see the total number if nothing else.

Anyway, it's very likely we'll all have to reinstall the code on our blogs. As soon as I get it, if that is what happens, I'll be sure to let you all know that it's there and what we have to do, if anything.

Remember though, it'll be a Beta release. Things may not be perfect... but then again, what is?

, , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Abou said...

everyday is an agony waiting for blogrolling to work!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

You can say that again. I check the HQ at least 3 times a day. At least.

I'll have to post another non update soon... which I hate.