Saturday, September 17, 2011

After Two Days of Voting

We are now on Day 3 of the 2011 NL Blogger's Choice Awards! So far nearly 300 votes have been cast spread over the 10 voting threads, which to me is impressive. The hot categories at the moment are the Entertainment / Media and Science / Technology ones, both of which have nearly 50 votes. The other threads aren't far behind and I'm sure as the days go by, things will pick up even more.

As a friendly reminder, you can vote once per day, per category. If you're a fellow NL BlogRol member, your vote counts a heck of a lot with the 10 points it's granted. Head on over the Voting Page now and have your say!

2 comments:

ViewPoint2010 said...

Hi Stephen, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but when I go to vote in the various sections, I can't. I get this response: "Your current account (viewpoint2010@yahoo.com) does not have access to view this page."

It appears from the discussion in the help forum at Blogger that I'm not the only one with similar problems. I was directed to this page: http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2011/01/technical-sophistication-of-your-blogs.html

Just thought I'd let you know - realize there's not much you can do about it.

Cheers!

Stephen Eli Harris said...

Thanks for posting this! Sad that I missed it for this long. I've been reading into the problem and I think you're right on me not being about to do anything about it... sadly.

I do have a question though, were you using anything related to Wordpress to sign in? Somebody else reported problems on this recently...